Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 28 - Jamaica - Spanish Town

 Eric Joseph Call - May 29, 2017 at 5:54 PM

 

Hey momma I apologize my email will be short my recording literally says everything.  My pants fit and Elder Harris is fine he is just being silly, his mom has sent him one package.  I'm doing great I love the pictures!  Jamaica is the best like always and Elder Elliott and I are loving Spanish Town!  Sounds like home is doing well other than gale force winds!!!  Well love ya momma sorry again, but a lot of people sent me emails this week so they took ages to read.  Tell Jace I say hello and big up!  Congrats from Elder Call!  Love ya momma
Elder Call


                                              Elder Jo and Elder Harris's area (Lariston)

Sometimes Spanish Town is pretty hahaha!
 
A massive Mango!!

This is how jack fruit grow!!  Me love it ya know.



 

                       GOATSSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment