Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 24 - Jamaica - Spanish Town

Eric Joseph Call 
Hi momma how have ya been since last week? Ha the weeks are just blurring together it is way weird!  Zach emailed me and also Matt Jensen so I said hi to them super good to hear from both of them!  I love that picture of the good ole young men!  Miss all those stripling young men a lot!  Everything is going good here, we had a set back this week from Elder Elliott's bike wreck, but as of Saturday we don't use bicycles anymore in this mission so I have to sell mine or think of as member to give it to!  I love my bike so much to wha cha it was hard when I heard that, but oh well I'm living in Jamaica!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY also momma that was probably quite nice going to IHOP!!  I love you all very much and totally agree I have really seen the doctrine of Christ working in my life this week in repetition.  Also I finished the Book of Mormon this week as well!  Mom thank you for everything you do for me and just checking up like always and you got to meet good ole grandpa Lewis!  I'm so happy you guys got to see Elder Lewis or John now HA.  He is a stud and I hope you guys will get to see him more and I'm very excited to see and talk to you all in a couple weeks!  Love you very much
Elder Call



  


I tried the part this week!
Our liccle shortcut to one of our favorite areas to contact in.


Elder Elliott in some big ole grass!



























No comments:

Post a Comment