Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 25 - Jamaica - Spanish Town

Eric Joseph Call 
Hello momma sorry I'm emailing so late we were at the doctors forever and had to get permission from president to email tonight!
I planned on opening the boxes you sent for my birthday on my birthday or this week.   I'm not sure what I will do yet.  The plan is to Skype you while we are at Bishops house and I will skype first at 6:00 so 5:00 your time!
 I will call you on Sunday to make sure everything is still good and all that!  My weekly email explains the week well, but other than the heading we really are very well and are going to give it our all this week no sickness holding us back!!  I love your story mamma about you and Kayla in the car it is amazing when we listen to the first promptings of the spirit because we have had a lot of crazy incidents this week as well.  I'm great and simply just honestly being positive and obedient and I know the blessings will soon come!  Love you very much mamma and I'm excited to meet Charlotte this week!! Love you
Elder Call    Oh and how was the temple!! 


A way nice hand of bananas we got at the market this week! 
Our humble abode (right next to the church might I add)   :)














I said goodbye to my dearest bicycle this week!   :(
A liccle going away dinner for Elder Wilding who is now an office Elder!   



Pine Tree in Jamaica!
 Elder Elliott and I got some new machetes!  We are ready to chop some yard!!









NO CAPTION NEEDED!!   ;)







Some of our chopping work!!

A sweet church right in Spanish Town!


No comments:

Post a Comment