Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 27 - Jamaica - Spanish Town

Eric Joseph Call - May 22, 2017  at 3:19 PM


Hello momma!
I bet that was way fun to be with little Charlotte!  And stake conference sounds way nice we should be having one here in a few months as long as I'm in Spanish Town!  I liked the pictures!  Not very many this week, but no worries haha.  My birthday was great and I'm doing very good my birthday was grand my recording explains it quite well hahaha!  The floods were crazy, but we were fine just kinda had to like be careful and we didn't get to proselyte every day, but it didn't stop us to much!  Fun stuff sounds like you guys had a good weekend riding around too!  I'm great and you are right, time does fly by and some days it slows down, but we are doing good here haha!  Life is honestly the same the recording explains most of it!  I agree, pops is the best! I love you a lot momma and thank you for your constant support, my clothes are great and everything is heaven sent, thank you so much mom love ya!
Elder Call










JUST GOING THROUGH MY BIRTHDAY PACKAGE SEEING WHAT MY FAMILY SENT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!








These dogs loved me when we had a liccle lesson with Bro. Kesson! 


THE SWAG MOBILE


Elder Johasen and Harris still got me.....dang it!!
My birthday cake we made!
From my package, it was the best!!!!

Included in my birthday package.

                                              Yes!! Ties for my birthday!!
Clothes for my birthday.






Got some weekend festival.....kinda like a way nice scone! 

SPAIN TOWN LOOKING PRETTY FOR US!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment