Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Week 6 - Jamaica - Christmas - Yallahs

Eric Joseph Call 
Hi Everyone,
This is Elder Call, but you already know that duhh!  How was all your Christmas seasons I hope you were able to enjoy the time with your families and remember the reason for the season.  Being in Jamaica for Christmas has been great and I've really seen what it means to remember our Savior during the Christmas season. He is the reason we have what we have; he is our brother, but he is also the one who saved us from falling into our sins. Jesus Christ will never abandon any of us; never leaving one behind, so why is it that so many of us want to leave him?  Just like a sheep we leave the flock because we think there is something better for us away from our Shepherd.  We always end up in a place unfamiliar and scary, but our Savior will always come looking for us we just have to accept his help and remember Him.  
The week was pretty Crazy we had our Zone Christmas party and I ate so much food it was way nice!  Christmas morning Elder Boyer and I opened up our presents from our families and on Christmas we Skyped with our families as well.  I enjoyed this very much and love and miss them all but I'm continuing to try and serve the Lord as best as I can because that is all our Heavenly Father asks of us is to try our best!  I hope everyone enjoyed your Christmas whether it had snow or was 90 degrees!! Continue to remember who you are and what you stand for and continue to live your lives to fullest.  
I love you all,
Elder Call
                                                                                                    




Elder Boyer and I makin some Breadfruit a big Jamaican like side dish!




     I found my first crab the other day doing impromptu service!




                     



 Opening Christmas presents at 7 a.m.  - Sweet tie my mom gave me!


                                     









Our Christmas Dinner at Ninny's house they are a part member family.












 

Got to skype my dear family on Christmas Day - I love them!










No comments:

Post a Comment