Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 3 - Jamaica - Yallahs - Brihanna's Baptism

Eric Joseph Call
Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all doing great!  Keep living your lives in the sight of God, because that's what matters in our lives to follow our Savior. This week has been a busy one my third week out and I had a baptism her name is Brihanna and she is 10 years old.  The spirit has been right at Elder Boyer's and my side this whole week.  We have worked hard and haven't had like any break time which is great because time fly's when you are serving with all your heart, might, mind and strength here in Jamaica. Wish I had more time this week, but I don't hahah.  I will send a better email next week.
Love Elder Call
                              Brihanna's Baptism - December 3, 2016
                                            Elder Eric Call baptized her! 
                             Elder Boyer -  Brihanna  - Elder Eric Call -   Elder Bennett 

                                                          Baptism in the Ocean!

Elder Eric Call - Elder Bennett - Elder Boyer - the boy must be Brihanna's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment