Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week 2 - MTC





Nov 3, 2016 - Eric and Elder Hansen the day Elder Hansen left for Canada


Studying at the MTC

Me and Elder Morris in our "Oh so fun classroom!"
MTC District
Provo Temple - November 8, 2016
                                             November 6, 2016   Elder Harris, Elder Call
                                         Sister Camarena, Sister Jones, and Sister Houghton



Eric Joseph Call 
Hello everyone!  Wow what a week it has been at the MTC.  Well for our devotional last Tuesday Russel M. Nelson came to speak to us and let me just say it is incredible to be in the same room as an apostle of God!  He is like a spiritual mountain immovable by the tempestuous winds of the world.    I could feel his love just by being in the room and that made me think, imagine our Father in Heavens love he has for us and what he wants for us!  Teaching investigators is the best!  Sitting in class kinda stinks but I'm getting used to it now that I only have one week before I leave the MTC to ship out to Jamaica.  I'm so excited to get out into the mission field as much as I love the MTC I'm ready to get out there!
1.  Momma I haven't checked at the travel office but I'll check this week!
2.   I did and I want to tell you I love you and thank you for the reference of Mormon speaking to       Moroni it was a real Faith builder!
3.   I received all packages you sent me including the cupcakes hahaha thank you I haven't been eating healthy oh well I guess!
4.  That all sounds good with me and another pair of shorts too and send one pair of my suit slacks as well!  
That's cool not to shabby and hows all the kiddo's and everybody around the place!?  I will send another email of pictures as soon as I figure it out today!  
I love you too momma and i sure do love this church and how i can finally see how much it has really blessed me in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment