Thursday, November 10, 2016

False Alarm!

 Mission Call changed to Colorado Denver North Mission on Missionary Portal Website





From: Eric Joseph Call 
Hi Momma! I'm emailing you because you are right - I will be in Denver Colorado for six weeks and well I'm telling you it's gonna be real cold in Colorado and I thought you could send me some warmer clothes and like some under armour base layers and you have to get the 2.0 not the 3 or 1 and maybe a couple coats and jackets.  I love you so much and want you to know that God's plan for me is quite challenging right now but I know I'm needed in Colorado!
From:  Eric Joseph Call 
Uhhhhhh!  FALSE ALARM!  The travel office called us down about 5 minutes after we got our stuff for departure dates to certain places but we the travel center has Elder Morris's, Elder Wilding's, and my Visas! So we are still going to Jamaica I'm so excited!!!!

Mission Call changed back to Jamaica Kingston Mission on Missionary Portal Website!! YEAH!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment