Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 9 - Jamaica - Yallahs

Eric Joseph Call 
Dear Momma,
Well everything is going great I'm doing good, but my stupid sickness came back and I have been in the house all week and haven't been able to do much!!! Geez that sounds like a lot of fun being with the kiddos all the time hahaha!  Yep I will make sure to send lots of pictures last week I forgot my camera whoops!  I have not gotten your letter yet but soon come everything here always takes a little bit longer since the ZL's only come to Yallahs like every other week now.
 My protein is great I haven't used much since I've been sick!  It is the worst being a missionary and being sick haha but I'm being positive and doing well and will soon be back to preaching the Gospel!  I'll take some pictures this week of the bike okay hahaha especially because I just got it washed so you could say it's a big deal quite a slick ride;)!
The work from what Elder Boyer tells me is good other than that I have no clue  sine I have not bben able to go out and work like I want to be doing and need to be doing.
Love you all
Elder Call


Hello Pops!
First It's watta gwan dad hahaha that basically means hows it going in patwa here in Jamaica.  I got those pictures love em and home looks as could as ever!  I was freezing this morning ya know and it was about 70 degrees!  Better get on that bike soon.  We bike a lot and I work out for an hour so I'm staying in good shape but my waist is definitely not a 30" anymore I think I'm just growing I feel a little taller and my waist size is like 32".  My suit pant slacks do not fit!!  I only weigh about 165 though so I've only gained about 10 pounds.  I sent loads of pictures this week!!!  I'm doing good other than I've been freaking sick this whole week again with my throat, but soon come for me to get out and preach the Gospel!  I have been playing it by ear but I'm probably going out tomorrow!  You all sound like you are doing great and everybody is happy.  Especially Kelsey and you and mom with the Kiddos!  
Love Elder Eric Call
**Eric had a rough week because he was not able to go out and do the work he is learning to love.  Hopefully he gets feeling better and will be able to get back out with Elder Boyer and teach!!






They have different flavors of Tang!
                                                                          
Brihanna, the girl we baptized on December 3rd, her friend Janell and my SWEET bike! 









The real life of Trainer and Trainee doing additional studying!!!


                               My first Jamaican apple!  They are basically a really good pear! 








 WEEKLY PLANNING SNACKS!  Not sure if he is eating healthy by the looks of these "snacks"!


 LIZARD EARRING!!  Yup, that's a REAL LIVE LIZARD    hanging from my ear!!!  Pretty cool huh?!





           Jamaican Hearse!











               Sister Medely and I at church on January 8, 2017




My "Merica" shorts, shirt and tie!   






       P-Day - January 9, 2017

Elder Boyer and I in Morant Bay - playing some basketball!!
                                                                     
                                    ⇣                    ⇢














     WE found this DISGUSTING CREATURE in our kitchen!! 

  



OH AND THIS CHOICE CREATURE ALSO!  
Cockroaches are gross!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Elder Call. Cockroaches are gross, for sure.

    ReplyDelete