Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 22 - Jamaica - Spanish Town

Eric Joseph Call
Hey Momma
I wanted ya to know I got your letter and those pictures!!!  I loved them!  I'm going to do that and check with Elder Boyer in Yallahs!  They just got a branch president there in Yallahs ya know!! So exciting!!  
I think I forgot to talk about it in my group email, but I signed papers today to quite possibly go off island to the Bahamas so that was cool!  Lost quite a bit of my p-day and that is why I'm emailing right now, but ya oh well no worries!! I'm loving Spanish Town the only issue is definitely how our finding is!  We meet so many people, but they are never there for our scheduled appointment!!  Very frustrating, but just putting our shoulder to the wheel!  Elder Elliot and I are doing very well together and continually trying to become better missionaries!  Just a question did you happen to send my package and Elder Harris wants me to tell you to tell his mom that there is a DHL in Twin Falls so she knows too and if we ever send home a package we will all send our stuff together to one of our houses and then you somehow distribute it to each other in IDAHO!  I hear there is still nuff nuff snow a true!  It has been pretty rainy in Spain Town especially today!  Well not to much other than I know this gospel is true and will continue to share it with the voice of a trump! 
Elder Call


 Elder Elliot, Elder Lewis, and Elder Call  - Good ole Elder Lewis peaced out this week! 
 (in other words - Elder Lewis completed his mission and Returned Home With Honor!)






Mama Lue (President Lue's mom) her kitchen we painted! 
Momma Lue!!!!!    Elder Eric Call 

 




Elder Elliot and I eatin' some cook shop!  Bro. Miller's cook shop actually!
 



Some stew fish, fried chicken, veg and rice and peas! 









A nasty 40 legger we killed on our veranda!







Bro. Miller making Alex's cake!!
 This was the aftermath of our ride from Bro. Miller's - holy cow it was muddy!  (caught in a rainstorm)








 

1 comment:

  1. ewwww....Is that the 40 leg thing they killed???? Austin said he was going to send a picture.

    ReplyDelete