Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 14 - Jamaica - Yallahs

From: Eric Joseph Call
Dear Momma,
Stop working so much!!!  I love the new furniture it looks soooo nice!  Sounds like when I get home everything is gonna be pretty different huh?  I'm so sorry to hear your sick as well.  I hope you get feeling better soon.  I'm doing very good and am good to go!  Elder Boyer has had some allergy issues but nothing that could stop us!  The work here in Yallahs is going very well and it sucks because of how fast time is going. We are already into the second week of my third transfer!!  Also, Mom that is a lot of writing to do.  I would prefer you to send the recording for your own benefit unless you like writing it up then you can do it if you want.  Have you still been sending it to my missionary friends and the ones here in Jamaica?  I love you very much though mom and just want you to know how grateful I am for my family!
love 
Elder Eric Call
Dear pops,
Wow that's awesome how fast the snow went away way cool get back to beast mode and get that bike out!  Here in the mission a rumor is spreading that they might be taking bikes away and just giving us a taxi stipend for when we travel a long ways, but for the most part we would walk.  I think I would like that it would keep me slimmed down!  Sounds like the usual Call house having all the kiddos over -  I love that.  Also it is funny you ask that question because I just spoke this Sunday on Elder Devn Corrnish's talk in Conference titled "you can make it."  I also talked a lot about the Armour of God and Captain Moroni and God's plan will make us all spiritually powerful and have authority.  Sounds like you are all doing well though and I'm very happy to hear that have a great day!
Love Elder Call  


Chopped Sister Lord's yard.  It was awesome and also chopped the tree!     2/14/17

 

 

 

This is jack fruit. Super weird but you eat the yellow stuff and it tastes like Starbursts.

 

Sister Tucker and her daughters.  She is on date to be baptized March 4th! 2/15/17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eric and two of Sister Tucker's Daughters.    February 15, 2017






Elder Galbraith with a nice Jamaican apple.   2/17/17

 Elder and Sister Stewart came to visit on Sunday, so great to see them!          Sunday, February 19, 2017

View of Ponside.  The other Elder's area but we went and gave Sister Nicely a blessing today.             February 20, 2017 (P-day)

No comments:

Post a Comment