Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 12 - Jamaica - Yallahs

Eric Joseph Call
Dear Mom
Sounds like a crazy week for all of you!
To answer your questions I email Kelsey almost every week and I missed a couple weeks with Bummer but I'm going to do better.  I have not got my garments yet, but soon come hahaha.  Also I will send you the list probably next week.  On that note I'm doing great and have had quite the week here in Yallahs.  I learned I'll be staying with Elder Boyer for my third transfer so that is awesome!  It is pretty rare here in Jamaica to stay with your companion for 3 transfers unless you are off the Island.  I'm very happy to stay here though and can't wait to see what is in store for us here.  I love getting your pictures especially of the Elk that was great!!  Also of Ava and Andrew that is the best also.  I haven't however seen any of The other rugrats, but soon come ya?  I wish you all safe travels to Kentucky sounds like it will be fun!  I flew into the Dallas airport ya know before going to Miami that was were we had lunch with Nicole and Sunny and Dash.  I hope you are very good and doing well and always reading your scriptures at night.  I don't know what I would do without the Book of Mormon the testimonies of the Prophets are just amazing and any one who truly puts themselves into the scriptures could never deny the truth in every word written.  I'll talk to ya next week!
Love Elder Call


Elder Boyer Killin' It! -Went bowling with our Zone for P-Day 1/30/2017 



 
Elder  Packer and I at the bowling alley
on P-Day  1/30/2017



  
Me at Morant Bay!  Sent this picture for mom to use for my Missionary Plaque if she wants to!  




All three photos taken at "Heartease" in Yallahs.  2/1/2017 





Kishanne and I!   2/1/2017

 Secret and I arm wrestling (Secret is Brihanna's little brother)!

No comments:

Post a Comment