Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 26 , 2016 - Sister's Facebook Posts

His Sister's Facebook Posts 

on October 26, 2016 the day he entered the MTC:

October 26, 2016
 I'm so proud of this baby brother of mine! He entered the MTC today and to say I will miss him is an understatement. He is the best uncle to Andrew. I know he will do wonderful things in Jamaica 🇯🇲 and bless the lives of so many people! We love you Eric!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 MaKayla Banta with Eric Call and Tanner Banta     October 26, 2016
I'm seriously going to miss this kid. My parents dropped him off at the MTC today and I am so proud of him and his decision to serve the Lord! He's always been one of my best friends and I can't wait to hear about all the things he learns and the person he becomes over these next two years. Although I'll miss him like crazy, I know he's going to change so many lives, including his own. I love ya baby Broseph and I know you'll do great things!! #ldsmissionary #jamaicakingstonmission #babybroseph

No comments:

Post a Comment